Sign-up for local off-take voucher
How it Works
Fill-In And Submit “Local-Offtake Voucher Form” Below.
An Email/SMS Notification Will Be Sent To You With Payment Instruction For Your Voucher
After Making Your Payment And Confirmation, We Shall Send You Your “TRANSACTION CODE” To Enable You Participate On The HectareByHectare Transaction Portal
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ADASOMI LOCAL OFF-TAKE VOUCHER
- Funding wallet: A wallet managed by United Bank of Africa (UBA) shall be created for a participant and shall be funded by the off-taker with at least N50000 within 3 days of issuance of notice of creation of the wallet.
- List of Produce: List of available produce and their individual codes and prices would be sent monthly to via email to off takers.
- Monthly Purchase: it is compulsory for off-takers to make a total monthly minimum purchase of N25,000.
- Delivery: The delivery process takes approximately 7days.Each order shall have a tracking code which shall be used to track the status of that order.
- Payment for Order: Payments for order placed shall be deducted upon check out and held in escrow by our partner financial institution (UBA) and shall be paid into the company’s account upon receipt of a certificate of satisfaction executed by an off-taker which indicates a successful end of a transaction.
- Return of goods: Goods must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of our delivery staff and a certificate of satisfaction endorsed. Where a produce does not meet your satisfaction it should be rejected upon delivery and handed back to our delivery staff and a certificate of dissatisfaction filled and signed. You shall give the company a minimum of 3days to rectify the defects. Goods not inspected before our delivery staff and not rejected upon delivery shall not be accepted by the company.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of a dispute on any matter connected to or arising from this transaction, parties shall endeavor to effect amicable resolution first before resorting to any action in a court of law.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Jurisdiction of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.